When you are happy and you know it clap your hands

Started Jan 29, 2013 | Discussions thread
Godfrey
Forum ProPosts: 27,273
Like?
Re: When you are happy and you know it clap your hands
In reply to sroute, Jan 29, 2013

sroute wrote:

I credit you, Godfrey, for your long habit of including photographs in this forum. I appreciate it very much when contributors post images, regardless of whether they have anything to do with the topic at hand.

It gets pretty dry here and quickly with nothing but text being posted and I'm certainly guilty of contributing my fair share of boring blather.

Thank you for the compliment! While I love cameras, my true interest lies in photographs.

Since I bought the M9 and X2 last year, I've used the GXR less. Seems that the X2 suffices most of the time when I am only going to carry one lens and shoot casually, and when I want more control I usually want the M9.

That said, the GXR-M is still a very fine photographer's camera, and hardly out of date. Every time I pick it up and use it, I'm reminded of how good it is. In many ways, it's much like how I see the E-1 ... A super-fine camera which I am loathe to let go of for the sheer pleasure of making photos with it.

Here's one from last Spring at the park:

Ricoh GXR-M + M-Rokkor 40mm f/2 - ISO 200 @ f/2.8 @ 1/150 s

See it on Flickr.com ...

I have too many cameras, and too little time. But I'm happy.

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow