Christof21
Contributing MemberPosts: 845
Like?
Re: X-e1 - doubt about sharpness
In reply to Austin101, Jan 29, 2013

Austin101 wrote:

Christof21 wrote:

DJF77 wrote:

im amazed we still get posts like these - I have owned many systems (Canon, Nikon, NEX7). You will not find a better image regardless of what you are looking for than the Fuji & it's superb glass, for APS-C, period. Lets throw 95% of Full frame systems in to that for good measure.

Id suggest getting a new monitor or popping down to your local opticians if you seriously think you won't get a sharp image out of the XE-1

Just have a look at the studio scene comparator...

You can send me pretty pictures, but you don't know the resuts another camera would give. I have a doubt with landscape pictures (the trees, leaves don't seem so sharp)

if you plan on shooting landscapes then forget about the X-E1, the soft paint effect is evident in trees and foliage even with OOC Jpegs, if you want a small mirrorless system the NEX-6 is much better for landscape work.

The X-E1 is a great camera capable of producing tac sharp images just not if trees and foliage in are the frame.

I was convinced... Until your answer.

I have not dreamt, there were weird effects on trees. I tried to find these samples on the net (I can't find them anymore..), it could be just bad pictures because of the photograph but the rest of the picture was OK.

Do you have such such samples or a review which mentions this effect ?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow