Started Jan 29, 2013 | Discussions thread
PrebenR
Senior MemberPosts: 1,957Gear list
Like?
Re: Spots on DP2m sensor.
In reply to petr marek, Jan 29, 2013

petr marek wrote:

Johan Borg wrote:

Yes, mine had a tiny bit from the factory. Keeping the aperture in the sweet spot f/2.8-8.0 hides it most of the time. No big deal for me at least..

Unbelievable, Sigmas customers are so generous, they have to reconcile to so many limitations, failures and obstructions taking photos and developing it... I think interchangeable mount would be a great solution of this Sigmas deficiency - you could at least clean the dust off the sensor... And you donĀ“t need to buy three DP cameras for versatility, only three lenses... :))

Sigma sucks so hard...

No it doesn't. One can send in the camera and get it fixed. No problem. I got this on my DP1M and I reported it and was told to send it in so they could fix it. I have waited to do it though as 1) I wanted to use the camera 2) I wanted to see if more dust would come on the sensor.

It does not seems that that has happened, so that is good.So I'll send in the camera now to get it sorted as the DP1M will be used for landscape.

The Nikon D600 has terrible dust problems. D7000 had oil problems.... Dust can happen to all cameras and manufacturers.

-- hide signature --

The brief pain of taking photos is not important, the joy of viewing excellent photos is everlasting.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow