Collett
Senior MemberPosts: 5,000
Like?
Re: Hitler's DNA
In reply to RobertSigmund, Jan 29, 2013

RobertSigmund wrote:

KEVZPHOTOS wrote:

LeRentier wrote:

Jews are a bunch of people who share a religion and culture, not a race.

Jewish, is a ethno-cultural identity....that may (or may not) include a religious component.

As YOU know, many Jews are NOT religious at all...ie: secular.

But we've been down this path many times before...so no need to debate it to death...again.

Genetically speaking, Jews can come from just about any variant of the human family, even though the cultural and religious origins are from the Middle East.

​This is ONLY because of the "forced" diaspora (from AD70) and the intermingling around the globe. However, Jews do carry a common DNA ancestry marker that belongs to the Semitic family group.

Genetic Studies - Jews

Genetic studies

KEV

"No problem can be solved at the level of consciousness which created it" - Albert Einstein

Hitler's ancestors were Jews and Africans.

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/dna-tests-reveal-hitler-s-jewish-and-african-roots-1.309938

My understanding is that Hitler was aware of his Jewish ancestry and took steps to hide it.  He also had mental illness big time in his family tree.  What a combo - a crazy guy resentful of his ancestry and having a psychological need to rectify that 'problem' he had in his head.  Let me correct one thing I said in a post above Robert - making Jews the scapegoat for the conditions in Germany at the time perhaps did serve a political purpose, but the genocide is an entirely different matter.

-- hide signature --

Jim

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow