$316 K-01 on the way

Started Jan 9, 2013 | Discussions thread
mrbdm99
Junior MemberPosts: 34
Like?
Re: $316 K-01 Note from Amazon
In reply to stillsnap, Jan 29, 2013

For whatever reason, I decided to contact the customer service department and this is the reply they got back to me:

"I've checked your order and see that "Pentax K-01 16MP APS-C CMOS Compact System Camera Kit with DA 40mm Lens" is a special order item, and is currently displayed on our website with this availability estimate: This title usually ships require extra 1-2 days to process.
We contact the supplier directly to obtain this item, and it is typically supplied to us require extra 1-2 days to process of your order being placed.
We are working hard to obtain this item for you and we will ship it as soon as we are able to obtain it. This means that we will ship the item as soon as we receive it from our suppliers even if the estimated ship date has still not arrived.
I can confirm that we still expect to ship your order in time to be delivered to you between January 16, 2013 and February 7, 2013.
We'll send you an e-mail when your order is shipped with your tracking number. Your order could ship any time between now and right before the estimated delivery date."

They haven't steered me wrong yet, so I'm still holding out faith. Just thought it would be of interest to anyone out there that is still waiting.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Ron-New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow