Started Jan 29, 2013 | Discussions thread
RealPancho
Senior MemberPosts: 1,018Gear list
Like?
Re: The 12-35 mm for landscape.
In reply to Bob Tullis, Jan 29, 2013

Bob Tullis wrote:

RealPancho wrote:

Thanks for posting several excellent photographs that you made with this lens. I have one myself, and the full-size versions you have said are available at your website will give me good comparisons with my own results.

I can't understand why the OP did not post the photos to which he is referring, as opposed to simply describing them.

I'd guess that first it's work to conduct the test. And then it takes time to present it. I know when I have a few images to post and I need to edit between images or move them around the DPR editor can be awfully frustrating. And who knows whether work or family cuts into allotted DPR time (one or the other invariably does).

His word is good enough for me, as he's shown in the past he's fair, balanced, and practical.

[g]

-- hide signature --

...Bob, NYC
http://www.bobtullis.com
"Well, sometimes the magic works. . . Sometimes, it doesn't." - Little Big Man

Right. Sorry - didn't mean to sound confrontational. I have more time constraints of my own now that school is back in session. I'm just always anxious about others' results compared to my own, as my photography hobby is only "seriously" renewed very recently, and there is a wealth of information regarding digital that I'm largely ignorant of. The forum has really helped, though. It's both taught me a lot in a few short months, as well as pointed me to other good sources. This internet thing is quite a wonder, no?

Best regards,

-- hide signature --

Frank

RealPancho's gear list:RealPancho's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS3 Olympus E-620 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow