How many of you own RX1 and/or RX100 plus other cameras. Is RX1 or RX100 your "go to" camera now?

Started Jan 29, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Len_Gee
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,297Gear list
Like?
How many of you own RX1 and/or RX100 plus other cameras. Is RX1 or RX100 your "go to" camera now?
Jan 29, 2013

Hello,

Are you a hobby snapper or a Pro?

For owners that have either a RX1 and RX100 or both, how many still have other cameras in your stable that you still pick up and shoot with?

Either instead of, or side by side, with your RX1/ RX100 or both in the same bag?

So, how many cameras do you currently own and shoot with, and is your RX1 or RX100 your "go to" camera now?

I noticed one Sony Talk member here has a total of ten high end digital cameras at his/her disposal.

And, if you do shoot with multiple cameras for a family, vacation holidays, or paid assignment, how many cameras do you usually carry, what kind are they, and how do you decide which one to pull out of the camera bag to shot with?

When you are carrying more than one camera how do you navigate the different menus and not miss the "decisive moment" or image you envision?

The reason I ask is I'm thinking of getting a RX1 (already have RX100). Not a pro, just a family, vacation type snapper here. Have a bad back, so DSLR's currently a PIA to carry for long vacations.

Thank you and wishing you continued good shooting.

Len_Gee's gear list:Len_Gee's gear list
Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L USM Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH +5 more
Sony RX1 Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow