Sigma 19mm & 30mm now IN STOCK at B&H.....deal is still on....

Started Jan 29, 2013 | Discussions thread
Marla
Veteran MemberPosts: 8,793Gear list
Like?
Re: UPDATE....new Sigma lenses - now we know why the sale!
In reply to Marla, Jan 29, 2013

Marla wrote:

B&H is still offering the Sigma 19mm/2.8 and 30mm/2.8 lenses as a "kit" for $199. They just received a shipment.

If anyone has ordered it and not received notice, I would give them a call as sometimes it takes a day or so for email notification.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/913512-REG/sigma_19mm_f_2_8_ex_dn&bi=E15

FYI...........more info

I tried to edit the above post, but guess I was too late - I got a message that I cannot edit after 15 minutes.....I was unaware of this

At any rate, I just wanted to add that after reading the "NEWS" forum here, at least we know why the above sales are in place now!

"Sigma has announced four additions to its 'Art' range of prime lenses, including a 60mm F2.8 DN lens for mirrorless cameras and an updated 30mm F1.4 DC for APS-C DSLRs. Alongside these are redesigned versions of its 30mm and 19mm F2.8 DN lenses for mirrorless in metal bodies."

I'm still happy I purchased the "old" version - at this price plastic works for me.

-- hide signature --

Maria

Marla's gear list:Marla's gear list
Olympus XZ-1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Leica D Summilux Asph 25mm F1.4 +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow