Started Jan 24, 2013 | Discussions thread
anand53
Regular MemberPosts: 472Gear list
Like?
Re: B&H was a dream come true
In reply to henryp, Jan 29, 2013

henryp wrote:

Bangers and Mash wrote:

Having not dealt with B&H before, I had asked for some advise and feedback regarding the company. I was overwhelmed by the positive comments that I decided to place my order with them. The ordering process online was a breeze.

Thank you. We appreciate your confidence in us and we're gratified by the comments posted here.

-- hide signature --

Henry Posner
B&H Photo-Video

Visiting B&H was on my wish list for over 12 years. On a visit to US, destiny had its way and my EF S 15-85 was malfunctioning while I was at Madame Tussaud. Destiny further had its way by a flier being thrust into my hands while leaving Madame Tussaud dejectedly. The flier was issued by B&H and I walked up to B&H. The guys are knowledgeable and nice. I showed a few wild life images on my iPad (shot by me). I bought a replacement of the same lens as I was traveling to Jamaica and needed a wide-angle. They also guided me to a service center across the street to get the lens fixed. After speaking to the service center I chose to bring it home (India) and got it fixed and sold.

What I found a little amiss at B&H was that you are shown what you specifically want. Nothing more. You can seldom see the entire range............... in my case the Canon.........

The experience was a dream come true....

-- hide signature --

Save the tiger.

anand53's gear list:anand53's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS 70D Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow