broadway project

Started Jan 25, 2013 | Discussions thread
slarti bartfast
Regular MemberPosts: 338
Like?
Re: pictures, set one: scene
In reply to xtoph, Jan 29, 2013

xtoph

There are so many interesting  bits to read, Like: The insistence to pay for prints or the habit of leaving their hospital wristbands on. And Your surprise (and mine) of their declarations to police of previous shortcomings.
It's clear to see that your images are part of their memories with a all-too-sad example in the group shot. Given that your friend was set upon and a smiling individual reoffends not long after your image makes me want to applaud your perseverance.
The affectionate couple and the old rocker while bringing a smile to my face shows the same sensitivity in your observations. That young woman staring into the distance seems to show an inner concern about something, possibly fears for her future?. I know young people are anxious about lots of stuff...who's to know?. Anyway,some people are alone even when with friends.

There is a sense of honesty in the images that i like, a stripped down presentation that has no distractions. I think you also have your own colour palette and it has the sophistication of a good eye. You also seem to make good use of late in the day where, there is the remains of what's in the sky and artificial light.

I look foward to the rest.

slarti

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow