Why to pay a fortune for PW system?

Started Jan 25, 2013 | Discussions thread
Karamany
New MemberPosts: 6
Like?
Re: Why to pay a fortune for PW system?
In reply to wint, Jan 29, 2013

wint wrote:

Those who buy PW and pay a fortune, I understand that justifies only the TTL version tt5 and tt1 because over previous versions without TTL, today chinese has many good solutions at a fraction of the price.

Does anyone disagree with me?

Had the same question... why PW are so expensive, and I was really thinking to buy Pixel King because they had lots of positive reviews and much more cheaper for someone like me who is taking it as a hobby and not earning any money from it.

PW software is buggy, and yes, sometimes you face un-justified behavior of the units and you need to switch everything (the camera, the flash & the units) off and then ON again to solve it.

From marketing videos, you see things so straight forward and easy, in reality they are not.

Still I bought PW for a single reason: Because my light meter integrates only with PW, this enables me to trigger my Flashes as well as control their power from the meter itself.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow