Ok Fuji...... batter up.

Started Jan 29, 2013 | Discussions thread
isb_deep
Regular MemberPosts: 163
Like?
Re: Perspectives
In reply to Nightwings, Jan 29, 2013

jcmarfilph wrote:

You always thought pany or nikon glass is superior than hs. They are not in terms of sharpness. I'm not gonna post again the soft and smeary results from the 2 cameras you mentioned.

You always thought the HS glass is equal to Nikon or Panny. They are not in terms of sharpness.

I'm not gonna post again the soft and smeary results from the HS cameras I mentioned.

I am already satisfied with the IQ and sharpness of HS30, so a leap in speed and zoom would be a big plus.

I'm not satisfied with the IQ and sharpness of HS30, so a leap of sharpness and clarity in the HS50 would be a big plus.... in my decision to buy one.

-- hide signature --

Nikon AF - One Shot ..... One Kill

Lol... l like you reply. Full of creativity.

Both are capable of good and bad results. It is all about trade-offs. I had the P500 for a little while, borrowed from a friend, owned the Fz200 for a few days and have had the HS30 for almost a year. I find the glass acceptable and the manual zoom as well as the hot shoe indespensible. I am sure you can find peace in your future HS50 purchase. Welcome to the club, I say : D

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow