Started Jan 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
BillyInya
Senior MemberPosts: 1,315Gear list
Like?
Re: Night shots with the Fujifilm X-E1
In reply to simon, Jan 29, 2013

simon wrote:

Hi Billy,

Wow - this is the second really great collection of images I nearly missed today.

You have captured some really beautiful pictures here, truly pleasing to the eye and showing your skills with the Fuji.

A pleasure to view your site. Many thanks for the effort you have gone to - to present these. I like the navigation controls and viewing features you had too.

kind regards,

-- hide signature --

- Simon, Sydney

No not mine Simon. I mentioned the photographer, his name is Mike Mander. I can't produce that sort of quality yet with my X-E1, but I'm getting there :-).

The thread is obviously about how darn good the Fujifilm X-E1 is at night time photography when in the hands of a very good photographer who used Adobe Light Room 4.3 to process them to their 2400x1200 size rather brilliantly I think. Adobe LR4.3 certainly does a great job on those X-Trans files - as can clearly be seen.

These are amongst some of the best night time shots I have seen, mind you, others posted in here too are pretty spectacular such as Chris's who has processed in ACR and Photoshop CS6.

Cheers

BillyInya's gear list:BillyInya's gear list
Nikon D7000 Fujifilm X-E1 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G ED-IF Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8G ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow