Started Jan 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
69chevy
Senior MemberPosts: 1,359
Like?
Re: Sadness.
In reply to Vidau, Jan 29, 2013

Vidau wrote:

Very nice photo and better car.

Do you took the photo? because I do not see pictures in your gallery and I can not find your web site. Although I remember a photo of a baby floating on four arms with a background more ridiculous that mine.

Any way, I think you're better critic than photographer, although a little acid. Best regards

I quit posting my work on here after a picture of mine was used without my permission.

I do have a website, but have no reason to push it on here. This is where I come to chat about photography, not business.

The picture you speak of was an OOF shot of fireworks that my 8 year took. He was disappointed, so I told him we could use the shot as a background. After replacing the original all-black background we came up with this.

He was so proud, he wanted to put it in a "contest". Of course it didn't win, but he enjoyed it just the same..

This is him on the left.

Photo taken by me, the non photographer critic.

On a side note, when I come off as a jerk, I do so intentionally. You seem to enjoy what you do and have your own way of doing it. I respect that.

It's not my cup of tea, and doesn't have to be.. If you were to flip-flop after a stern criticism then I would not even be typing this.

Regards,

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow