Have you got the B&H back-ordered Sigma 19mm + 30mm ?

Started Jan 25, 2013 | Discussions thread
pcb_dpr
Contributing MemberPosts: 651
Like?
Re: Have you got the B&H back-ordered Sigma 19mm + 30mm ?
In reply to OM Dude, Jan 28, 2013

I did an online order on 1/17, probably similar time of day, no time stamp showing online. Still no joy here, still showing backordered.

I paid with a debit card tied to my paypal acct, the order amount was held immediately, then released a few days later when the order still hadn't shipped. I think that's consistent with B&H saying credit cards aren't charged until the order ships. There's always an immediate hold to my paypal acct when I use the card, then an actual debit when the card/order is processed.

No way to tell where I was in line, B&H's website has been saying they expected to ship by 1/28, so I don't feel ignored or skipped yet. Come Wed/Thu I'll be bummed if nothing's shipped.

OM Dude wrote:

gamarala wrote:

OM Dude wrote:

Received mine this past Saturday. My 30mm didn't come with a lens hood. Not sure if it supposed to or not, but the lenses themselves are scratch and dust free. Looking forward to testing them out this week!

Congratulations! have fun with your lenses. When did you order?

Thanks, my order confirmation says 1-17 @ 3:53pm. But I made a phone order. don't nNow if that makes a difference.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow