Photo Ninja vs Aperture

Started Jan 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
Aleo Veuliah
Forum ProPosts: 14,495Gear list
Like?
Re: Shirozina.
In reply to Shirozina, Jan 28, 2013

Shirozina wrote:

Thanks for this - I'm very impressed. I use mainly LR for it's efficient workflow but Ninja is looking better for outright quality. It's managing to render more fine detail for a start which makes the demosaicing quality of LR, C1 and DXO look quite crude in comparison. On my 5DII files they look like they have gained an extra 10mp! when you peep at 100%. I've always though the big boys in the RAW processing game have traded off a bit of demosaicing quality for processing speed......

GX1 files and 5DII files look great but it looks like they need to develop support for GH3 files as the colour looks like some out of date C41 neg film.

I have sent an email asking some questions to Picture Code, one of them was about the updates for new cameras and I mentioned the GH3, they said that for the GH3 they are already working on the RAW support. They also said that an upgrade to version 1.1 will be available to download soon.

-- hide signature --

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
Pure logic is the ruin of the spirit.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.
Aleo Photo Site

Aleo Veuliah's gear list:Aleo Veuliah's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow