Help! New GRD IV coming tomorrow!!

Started Jan 15, 2013 | Discussions thread
A Subset
Senior MemberPosts: 2,007Gear list
Like?
Re: Help! New GRD IV coming tomorrow!!
In reply to schmally, Jan 28, 2013

schmally wrote:

Thanks to all who helped me to begin the process of using this little gem!!! It produced beautiful images on our cruise to the southern caribean islands. The snap focus was phenomenal on the tour buses while moving!! Will keep this baby and start my learning daily!!

Cool!  That's what it's all about.

One of the things I really appreciate is the ability to set up several different "shooting spaces" via the My Settings.  Each time I turn the camera on, or change to a given My Setting, I know exactly where I am.   I can have several different "cameras" all available at the turn of a dial, and each one of these "cameras" is exactly what I have asked it to be.

I just bought a new Sony a57 and HATE the human interface.  Yesterday I found myself shooting something and after it was over I found that I was shooting at 3200 ISO, rendering everything I'd done worthless.  All because there is no way to have the camera go back to a given condition.  It is a technically good camera, capable of good work, but it is NOT a pleasure to use, I have to work at it..

- A.

A Subset's gear list:A Subset's gear list
Minolta DiMAGE 7 Minolta DiMAGE A1 Konica Minolta DiMAGE A2 Ricoh GXR P10 28-300mm F3.5-5.6 VC Ricoh GR Digital IV +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow