DxOMark: Is the 75 1.8 the best m43 lens Available?

Started Jan 25, 2013 | Discussions thread
Anders W
Forum ProPosts: 17,374Gear list
Like?
Re: Sasdly for mFT. the sharpest lens, is NOT best lens
In reply to qianp2k, Jan 28, 2013

qianp2k wrote:

You are against the mainstream opinions that lens based IS is better than IBIS. I give you IBIS advantage that works for all lenses. But it's really wishful thinking for IBIS especial with tele lenses to compete to Canon 4-stop hybrid IS and Nikon latest 5-stop VR.

I pointed you to a rigorous test that shows the E-M5 IBIS to beat Canon IS. Where is your evidence to the contrary?

Whatever let returns to the OP the so-called best mFT prime is still not as good as FF counterparts as the DXOMark tests clearly show.

The DxOMark test shows no such thing (see the discussion about DxO lens tests earlier in this thread).

You can continue denying DXOMark tests but it's widely well respected in Photography world that recognized by most photographers. So it's really who cares what you think, lol

I prefer to go by facts and arguments rather than by what others think. Not so sure about you.

Anders W's gear list:Anders W's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH +21 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow