Advice on panorama software

Started Jan 28, 2013 | Questions thread
Usee
Senior MemberPosts: 2,061Gear list
Like?
Re: Where is the advice? In the signature... ...try PanoramaStudio Pro to widen Your horizon!
In reply to Laurence Matson, Jan 28, 2013

...have You a link to a free trial version of the Panorama Pro version You mean, so that I can see, wether I already tried this version and more important - that the thread starter can test it?

...remember, I don't asked for that advice because I already bought PanoramaStudio Pro and I am satisfied with it - however, I appreciate valid suggestions...

...I just gave the (wanted) advice to test the mentioned software by himself, because I was most satisfied with it in my test - If I would have the need to perform a test today with the latest versions and additional software choices on different targets, I would do it - but I don't have the need - however, the thread starter seems to have that need, so You probably should give him Your advice / suggestions.

-- hide signature --

Envy is the highest form of recognition.
Stop to run, start to think.
Think twice - that doubles the fun!
Your world is as big, as Your mind.
Avoid to have only one point of view!
Uli

Usee's gear list:Usee's gear list
Samsung NX1 Samsung NX 12-24mm F4-5.6 ED Samsung NX 45mm F1.8 2D/3D Samsung 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 power zoom Samsung 50-150mm F2.8 S
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow