Started Jan 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
Re: What's the line on an X Pro 2 in 2013
In reply to Austin101, Jan 28, 2013

Austin101 wrote:

rattymouse wrote:

Is there strong suspecion that the X Pro 1 will get an upgrade this year or is the belief that 2014 is when it is more likely?

Is Fujifilm done with new camera announcements for the year?

I had so much fun using the optical viewfinder this past week while in Hong Kong that I dont think I can live with the X-E1. Also, the lag in that viewfinder, even in good light is quite noticeable when panning.

Looks like an X Pro 2 would be the one for me, but I can't recall if folks think this is the year we will see it.

-- hide signature --

DISCLAIMER: The text written herein is meant to provide the opinions and/or suggestions of the author. No statement herein is meant to be considered law of the land, representative of any party or group, and or a quote from any party or group. Neither is any statement in the contained text meant to be taken as scripture, doctrine, or all encompassing of an entire populous or any groups or individuals therein.

I think its time for you to s**t or get off the potty, even if Fuji released an X-Pro2 with the features you complain about it

What features might those be?

still won't be perfect and by the time its released Sony will have a full frame compact system camera on the market.

It is of no concern to me what Sony is doing.

There's nothing wrong with the X-Pro1 or X-E1, they both do what they were built by Fuji to do

That is your opinion and I categorically disagree with it.

I can shoot the Fuji in any condition and get great results

OK.

, your failure with the X-E1/X-Pro1 isn't down to the camera it's down to you, whether that's down to your abilities or the wrong camera for the job at hand.

That is your opinion and I reject it completely.

-- hide signature --

DISCLAIMER: The text written herein is meant to provide the opinions and/or suggestions of the author. No statement herein is meant to be considered law of the land, representative of any party or group, and or a quote from any party or group. Neither is any statement in the contained text meant to be taken as scripture, doctrine, or all encompassing of an entire populous or any groups or individuals therein.

rattymouse's gear list:rattymouse's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F10 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix F20 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix F70EXR Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X10 +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow