Started Jan 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
tbcass
Forum ProPosts: 18,215Gear list
Like?
Re: I respectfully disagree
In reply to RedFox88, Jan 28, 2013

RedFox88 wrote:

Mark B. wrote:

No, it is because you wear glasses. If you ever use an optical device such as an optical camera viewfinder or a telescope you have to not wear glasses if you want to see through it well. It is fully because you wear glasses.

I've worn glasses since my first SLR. Inconvenient maybe, but I can see well enough - but I'd never trade an optical VF for going LCD only.

I was not at all saying that using the LCD is better, never said that.

And if you've always only used glasses, you argue that using glasses isn't an obstacle to using a viewfinder. I wear glasses and also use contact lenses. Whenever I'm going to use an SLR camera, I use contact lenses. The difference is that significant. You don't know what you're missing if you've never had the chance to use a viewfinder as it was meant to be designed.

I agree with Mark. Just because you have problems with wearing glasses while looking through eye level viewfinders it doesn't mean everyone else does. Please don't assume your experiences apply to other people. I use glasses without problem all the time, end of story.

-- hide signature --
 tbcass's gear list:tbcass's gear list
Sony RX100 Sony SLT-A77 Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Sony DT 35mm F1.8 SAM Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di USD +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow