Traded my D90 to an EP-3 and now starting to ask why I did it.

Started Jan 25, 2013 | Discussions thread
redjuan
New MemberPosts: 6
Like?
Re: Traded my D90 to an EP-3 and now starting to ask why I did it.
In reply to jagge, Jan 28, 2013

redjuan wrote:

I just recently traded my Nikon D90 to an Olympus EP-3 and now I'm starting to regret it,maybe because I just realized that the image quality from the EP-3 cannot match from that of my D90 and also lenses are quiet expensive especially primes.Well,there's no turning back now ,but will please someone tell me how can I get the most out of my EP-3?In terms of settings and whatnot.I will mainly use this for street photography .
TIA!

sorry some of these threads are pathetic.

1) why didnt you just check the pricing of the relevant lenses BEFORE getting the ep-3

2) why didnt you go for the latest sensor

3) why dont you just get a used d90 with the long overdue sensor for next to nothing

It's a straight trade and I don't have a choice for a newer model because it is the one being offered.
Can't you understand that?Ofcourse I know how much oly lenses cost that is why I'm asking now for tips on how I can get the best on what I have right now.If you do not have anything with sense to say and not willing to help then just ignore this thread and look away.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow