The End Of My X-Pro Era

Started Jan 25, 2013 | Discussions thread
drent
Regular MemberPosts: 248
Like?
Re: The End Of My X-Pro Era
In reply to MPA1, Jan 28, 2013

Like I replied before, I am having the same feelings about the Fuji I bought. I blame myself for not reading the reviews good enough. It is my own fault. I still think Fuji is great, I love the IQ. I did not realise that the AF wasn't up to the work I want to do with the camera and that the support for RAW is not great. I work with RAW files for years because I do a lot of post processing, I have a chosen workflow in LR.

I think for a lot of people the Fuji will do perfectly, but not for you and me. I think it is good to let others know the shortcommings you have found. It is up to other people to do something with it or not. The dpreview forums are a great source of shared experiences. And that is how I see your post.

I am very dissapointed about the replies some people make here. It has nothing to do with sharing information. This is what you did, you told us the reasons/facts why you will stop using Fuji. You put in some feelings and there is nothing wrong with that.

Please people, stop the bashing.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow