Started Jan 23, 2013 | Discussions thread
Roger99
Veteran MemberPosts: 8,147
Like?
Re: Habitual liars?
In reply to FeedMe, Jan 28, 2013

FeedMe wrote:

Bill Force wrote:

Liberals as well as Muslims agree that it's perfectly O.K. to LIE as long as it serves their causes. There is actually NOTHING beneath them when it comes to furthering their cause, no ethics or moral obligations.

I rephrased your words for better truth in them:

Politicians all agree that it's perfectly O.K. to LIE as long as it serves their causes. There is actually NOTHING beneath them when it comes to furthering their cause, no ethics or moral obligations.

"Politicians" - all politicians/senators/'representatives' are lying cheating thieveing scum.

-- hide signature --

Delirium is the youngest of the endless. She smells of sweat, sour wines, late nights, old leather.
Her realm is close and can be visited; however human minds were not made to comprehend her domain, those who've made the journey have been incapable of reporting back more than the tiniest fragments.

At last something that we agree upon without any reservation.

As far as I am concerned the only difference between a left wing and a right wing politician these days are the polls they follow as a result of the coin they tossed.

-- hide signature --

The one serious conviction one should hold is that nothing should be taken too seriously.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain an idea without necessarily accepting it. -Aristotle
..oh, and I see by the lack of responses that I am right yet again.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow