Started Jan 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Archiver
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,188
Like?
Have you converted anyone to the EM-5?
Jan 28, 2013

I've been responsible for two EM-5 conversions in the last month.  Dad has been looking for a new camera for a long time, wanting to step up from the various Canon S's and G's that he's been using for the past several years.  I suggested many things including the Sony RX100, but never the EM-5.  But when I showed him my EM-5, he was amazed at how fast and responsive it is, and how it made him feel like he was using 'an old film SLR, a real camera'.  He bought one shortly thereafter.

Then one of Dad's friends noticed that we were both using the EM-5!  He used to own Olympus SLR's years ago, but has moved to Nikon DSLR's since then.  He was looking for a good camera for his wife, and he asked me why I chose the EM-5 instead of a camera like a Sony NEX.  I talked about the lens choices, the versatility and the speed, and showed mine to him.  He loved it, and soon his wife had a New Year's present.

Have you done any EM-5 conversions?

-- hide signature --

Archiver - Loving Every Image Captured Always
http://www.flickr.com/photos/archiver/

Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
NopeNew
TwoNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow