Started Jan 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Shamatt
Forum MemberPosts: 97Gear list
Like?
Disapointing day out with RX100
Jan 28, 2013

I do like this camera. I like the way it works, the operability.....

Today I was trying to shoot a march. It was too hard with this camera. I could not frame quickly enough without a viewfinder. Most sots are blurred. Most sots are just disappointing for some reason - dull, soft focus, blurr, badly framed etc.

My errors: - using ISO 125 on a dull day - forgot to change it when shooting in manual mode. Wrong glasses, I didn't have a good view of the screen. The walkers were fast, I didn't have time to check the focus, just pointed and shot and hoped for the best.

I know that all my problems come from technique. I have never used a compact before only and SLR. Please let me have any hints or tips you think I might find helpful! Thank you!

The album of examples is here: (I shot over 150 but put a typical selection here - some edited to make them work) All feed back positive and negative most welcome!)

My Picassa Album Invasion Day Australia 2013

I am also disappointed at the lack of background blur. Guess it will take me a while to get the best from this little gem!

Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow