What is mFT FoV?

Started Jan 27, 2013 | Questions thread
Guy Parsons
Forum ProPosts: 18,341Gear list
Like?
Re: Some comparisons
In reply to gollywop, Jan 28, 2013

gollywop wrote: I'm going to have to learn how to do animations. Do you have a good suggested short course?

I have the old Paint Shop Pro 8 and it came with Animation Shop 3 and all I know is how to use its inbuilt wizard to assemble images into an animated gif. There are web sites to be Googled that do free conversions that need to be sent to Flickr or wherever to be able to use them. It seems that Photoshop can create animated gifs but have never been there to try that.

That I guess sort of depends on the fact that Oly Viewer 2 is really giving the true lens output when I select Manual and no lens data option (?), using the 11-22mm will prove that as I am used to its behaviour from 4/3 days.

As in my other post, Oly Viewer 2 very obviously cheats and partially straightens things even when set to not do that.

Yeah, I don't know what Viewer 2 does. Try Photo Ninja -- or, if you're on a Mac, RPP. PN has got a 30 day trial, and it definitely takes the full raw potential -- distortions and all. So does RPP and it's free (donations accepted).

The uncorrected images are too distressing so I leave that alone and accept only corrected images. If I want fisheye views I'll buy an appropriate lens.

Hey, it's a rainy day here in Sydney (2pm) and going to get worse so indoors playing with cameras sure beats outdoors home maintenance.

LOL. I thought you'd be spending it watching tennis. But I guess that's all done now.

No, not a sports watching person, too many things to do around the house or to play with cameras.

Regards...... Guy

Guy Parsons's gear list:Guy Parsons's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL5 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm F4-5.6 ASPH Mega OIS Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Casio Exilim EX-ZR1000 +16 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Guy:New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow