Started Jan 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
LaFonte
Senior MemberPosts: 2,568Gear list
Like?
Re: What's the line on an X Pro 2 in 2013
In reply to rattymouse, Jan 28, 2013

rattymouse wrote:

Zardoz wrote:

Who knows? There is certainly no concrete information available. If you wait for the next best thing, you'll be waiting forever.

I am waiting for the first best thing, not the next. I have tried and tested both the X Pro 1 and X E1 and find them lacking. I am wondering if 2013 might bring an X Pro 2 to market.

If you need a camera now, waiting a year isn't an option.

I have 9 cameras. I dont need anything. I just want that 35mm lens along with the 14mm wide angle. I can easily live without them, but I want them nonetheless.

Evaluate what your needs are now, buy for now, shoot for now. If something comes along that's better, reevaluate your needs once the reviews are out, the dust has settled, and the early adopters have found all the gotchas.

-- hide signature --

DISCLAIMER: The text written herein is meant to provide the opinions and/or suggestions of the author. No statement herein is meant to be considered law of the land, representative of any party or group, and or a quote from any party or group. Neither is any statement in the contained text meant to be taken as scripture, doctrine, or all encompassing of an entire populous or any groups or individuals therein.

It is likely they will do something in the second half of the year - mostly because of the on-chip phase focus. The x100s may be seriously better in this regard than Xpro1 while sporting similar chip and being cheaper. they will want to refresh the xpro1 line for sure.

LaFonte's gear list:LaFonte's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X-Pro1 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow