Started Jan 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
BillyInya
Senior MemberPosts: 1,098Gear list
Like?
Re: Night shots with the Fujifilm X-E1
In reply to Zardoz, Jan 28, 2013

Zardoz wrote:

BillyInya wrote:

But what is further interesting about this is he has post processed all of them with Adobe Light Room 4.3 which seems to do a perfect job from what I can see. If you had doubts about whether Adobe Light Room is good enough yet to handle Fuji X-Trans files you may like to have a peek .....

As has been explained to you before, you can't tell much about the quality of a raw conversion from a heavily downsampled image.

No quite true there Zardoz.

After clicking on the image you can click on the "open 2400 pixel version" then click on the image that displays to reveal a very decent size image. You can do that with all of them.

I think you will agree those night images from the Fujfilm X-E1 and post processed through Adobe Light Room 4.3 represent excellent quality. The color rendering and sheer detail in them is amazing for a 16MP sensor.

I think they are very good indeed.

Cheers

BillyInya's gear list:BillyInya's gear list
Nikon D7000 Fujifilm X-E1 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G ED-IF Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8G ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow