What is mFT FoV?

Started Jan 27, 2013 | Questions thread
Guy Parsons
Forum ProPosts: 18,740Gear list
Like?
Re: Some comparisons
In reply to gollywop, Jan 28, 2013

gollywop wrote: Interesting, Guy. That's a heck of a lot less difference than I'm seeing with the 12-35 at 12mm. And I'm sure you're right about nebulousness, but I was just trying to figure out of all that "added space" I was seeing with my 12-35 was being included in the 12mm focal length FoV. According to Anders it's not, and I suspect he's correct. I'll do some measurements when I get a chance.

Doing the animated gif thing might just encourage me to try all the lenses in the stable and of course both ends of each zoom, to see what the fiddled/unfiddled differences are.

That I guess sort of depends on the fact that Oly Viewer 2 is really giving the true lens output when I select Manual and no lens data option (?), using the 11-22mm will prove that as I am used to its behaviour from 4/3 days.

Hey, it's a rainy day here in Sydney (2pm) and going to get worse so indoors playing with cameras sure beats outdoors home maintenance.

Regards....... Guy

Guy Parsons's gear list:Guy Parsons's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL5 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm F4-5.6 ASPH Mega OIS Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Casio Exilim EX-ZR1000 +16 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Guy:New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow