Started Jan 25, 2013 | Discussions thread
kryten61
Forum MemberPosts: 97
Like?
So Why do people come to gear websites?
In reply to tedolf, Jan 28, 2013

Hmmm

Can only speak for myself.

Goto admit I do not live here.   I visit most days as I have an interest and work in the imaging business.

Sometimes I venture to the forums.

Lots of good info in here, sometimes its the best conduit to finding further info on products including reviews, blogs etc   If someone finds an interesting site it is most likely reported here.

I would think that someones choice of gear is their own and I possibly take offence to the type that has a pathological need to denigrate anothers choice in a certain way.  Disagreeing with someones choice can certainly be a vigorous conversation and is I believe part of what you expect in a forum.

Some peoples needs are different and their need to post here is obviously very different to mine.

As it has been pointed out this is a Forum  and I have taken part.  Some people have agreed and one has disagreed in many varying replies.  Some have been edited after posting?   I am glad to have been part of this Forum   (latin... look it up)  LOL

(Please place intellectual references and aggressive put downs here then we can qualify as a "Forum"  in the true latin sense)  

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
ClueNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow