Started Jan 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
BillyInya
Senior MemberPosts: 1,258Gear list
Re: Some pointless discussions lately
In reply to Zardoz, Jan 28, 2013

Zardoz wrote:

BillyInya wrote:

There is a concerted attempt to trash Fujifilm, and in particular, the X-Trans innovation at every possible opportunity. I don't mind constructive criticism of anything if it is based on fact but rarely is it. Pure negative fantasy bumblings that I and others are becoming very tired of around here.

If the negative posts were fantasy, as wish so desperately wish to believe, it would be trivial to disprove them with facts and examples. And yet, time and again, you fail to do so... even when explicitly asked for evidence.

The fact is, every system has weaknesses, and as new people discover them they're going to create threads about it asking for solutions or expressing their dissatisfaction in that system's forum. Wishing that they'll go away is only going to end in disappointment for you.

Don't cleverly try to state the obvious now.

You know as well as I and others that if there is ANYTHING negative posted you/ratty will jump in like a mad dog on heat blaming the Fuji X-Trans sensor, or the Fuji X-Pro1 or the X-E1 and trashing Fujifilm. That is if you are not the one starting the negativity in the first place.

Yet, very strangely, when there is FACTUAL INDISPUTABLE REAL WORLD PROOF of the superiority of the X-Trans sensor technology you/ratty will jump in again just as quickly trying to claim it is ONLY the photographer responsible for the image quality seen and nothing to do with the camera used.

Buring Man with the Fujifilm X-Pro1 is a case in point.

This happens ALL THE TIME, same 'ole line from you/ratty over and over and over and over again. And heaven forbid if anyone calls you out on your bent negative agenda then they will then almost certainly have to endure a sustained personal "attack" from multiple identities all strangely echoing each other.

I don't mind it myself because I suspect it is only one sad person behind it but for others things may not be so transparent.

Cheers

BillyInya's gear list:BillyInya's gear list
Nikon D7000 Fujifilm X-E1 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G ED-IF Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8G ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +8 more
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow