Biggs23
Biggs23 MOD
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,573Gear list
Like?
Re: Forums rules, please clarify
In reply to Pedagydusz, Jan 27, 2013

Pedagydusz wrote:

sjgcit wrote:

No. You can't attack moderators in any fashion.

If you or any member has an issue with a specific moderator then the then your only legitimate form of redress is by contact the Admins via Feedback or PM.

Otherwise we'd be a target for every troll, flamer and bored drunk on the internet, never mind the people who take any action against them as a motive for revenge. We're not here to be victims or targets.

-- hide signature --

StephenG

You clearly didn't read (as Biggs23 did) what I wrote, yet responded to it!

My post clearly ruled out "Attack" (explicitly) and "troll", "flamer", "bored drunk", "revenge", "victim" or "target" (implicitly). Or so I thought, English is not my everyday language, my apologies if I was not clear!

I understand what you mean, I'm just unsure as to whether there's a vehicle to make such a change. Nonetheless, at this point I think it makes the most sense for you to take what we've been saying and keep it in mind going forward. If the mods find the rule's wording to be problematic we'll do our best to address it with the appropriate admins.

Thanks.

-- hide signature --

Any opinions I express are my own and do not represent DPReview.

Biggs23's gear list:Biggs23's gear list
Nikon D4 Nikon Df Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow