Show your tripods if you will. And recommend some. (please)

Started Jan 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Aleo Veuliah
Forum ProPosts: 14,465Gear list
Like?
Show your tripods if you will. And recommend some. (please)
Jan 27, 2013

Well, tripods are one of the most important if not the most important accessories since the beginning of the times in photography. (at least to me and many)

I use them not only with long exposure times, many times I use them on daylight with high shutter speeds, this if I have time to care more about composition and to wait for the good light to appear.

I remembered to post this because I was talking with friends about tripods recently.

Also many times people came here asking advice for a good tripod. Maybe this thread will be useful for many. Reading many opinions is always good, and can lead to the right decision. The market is large and people get confused about the brand and type of tripod and heads.

That said I am going to show the two I use a lot, I am mostly (now) a landscaper and a tripod is a must have for me.

I love the little one, it fits on my bag on the back folder and saved me many times, it is very robust for a small tripod. The big one needs no comments, it is a tripod for life.

I know that my main tripod is not very light to carry but it is very stable and robust. The head is great.

So... show us your tripod or tripods and opinions or advice's. And if you want show some good pictures taken with tripod.

Lighthouse at Cabo da Roca.

Moonset very late at night.

Guincho beach at night.

Guincho beach daylight with tripod.

-- hide signature --

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
Pure logic is the ruin of the spirit.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.
Aleo Photo Site

Aleo Veuliah's gear list:Aleo Veuliah's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 Nikon 1 V3 +4 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow