Not how but why do we photograph what we do? Help us to create better images.

Started Jan 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
Ron Somerville
Forum MemberPosts: 65
Like?
Re: Not how but why do we photograph what we do? Help us to create better images.
In reply to VisionLight, Jan 27, 2013

As far as him shooting them, that probably will not happen. But if he wanted to, he wouldn't hurt my feelings. I want my friend to succeed at whatever he endeavours.

He has not seen the photos yet.  I  think the photos will be fine for what he will use them for. He pretty much talked about the expected "look" as we moved around. His thinking was not different than that which I or the rest of us probably go through.

I pretty much see this area 3 or 4 days a week. It's the golf course. I shoot there all the time and often even as I play. I see something I feel has promise and shoot. I pretty much know what to expect out of a photo in this area. I have over 30 wildlife and course photos all over the walls of the pro shop. I print at 13"x19" so my expectation is very high. People see the photos and compliment them frequently so I want the best possible. Their enjoyment is my reward.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow