X10 shots. Comments appreciated!

Started Jan 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
ScottD1964
Contributing MemberPosts: 885Gear list
Like?
Re: X10 shots. Comments appreciated!
In reply to Chris Dodkin, Jan 27, 2013

Chris Dodkin wrote:

Love #2 and #3 a lot - the watch shot has great comp and good use of selective DOF

Check out the X Series Weekly Photo thread, and post some of your images there http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/post/50746143

Chris,

I don't want to say this to come off like a jerk because I am completely with you on this one.  However, in a recent post this week on the forum one of the moderators said that anything relating to the X10 does not belong in this forum as this forum is only for "large sensor" Fuji X cameras (XP-1, x100) and DSLR (see the header for the forum).  The X10 uses a smaller sensor so it doesn't qualify for this forum.  I attempted to point out that the X10 was the second camera in the "X" series but to no avail.  I would love to include the X10/X20 in here also but the powers that be may trump your invite to our fellow X10 shooters.

Scott

ScottD1964's gear list:ScottD1964's gear list
Fujifilm X100S Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow