Started Jan 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
TimWcanon
Regular MemberPosts: 261Gear list
Like?
Sony suggestion
Jan 27, 2013

I am an admitted camera junkie. I spent years with Canon film and digital and had the good fortune of using many of their great bodies and excellent glass. Over the past few years I became hooked on the Olympus SHG glass with the E-3 and E-5 and more recently the Pen E-P3 with several of the terrific Olympus and Panasonic glass.

Years ago, one of my first digital cameras was the Sony 717. That was agjn camera that took excellent pictures. I have alwsys held a place in my heart for Sony and their sensor reputation speaks gor itself.

OK..making a long story longer, I am looking for are recommendation for a Sony system for architecture and portraits. I would prefer going to the used or reconditioned market. Initially I would prefer a moderately priced body but good glass.

Any suggestions would be appreciated...Thank you.

TimWcanon's gear list:TimWcanon's gear list
Olympus C-8080 Wide Zoom Olympus XZ-1 Olympus E-1 Olympus E-3 Olympus E-500 +22 more
Olympus E-3 Olympus E-5 Olympus PEN E-P3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow