which would be the best raw processor for the XE-1?

Started Jan 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
Al Valentino
Senior MemberPosts: 4,348Gear list
Like?
Re: which would be the best raw processor for the XE-1?
In reply to nixda, Jan 27, 2013

nixda wrote:

Al Valentino wrote:

Another possibility is Capture One Express. It is only $99 and should include the X-trans conversions soon, but hopefully will be upgraded to version 7 since version 6 is over two years old. I am waiting to see if that happens. I would do the basics of raw conversion then open in Photoshop to finish off which is what I always do, plus I could use my plugins, like Topaz and Nik Viveza. Topaz Denoise has the best noise reduction and i prefer to do selective adjustments on layers.

Anyway, it doesnt exist yet, neither does Accuraw which I want to test out once it is finished. Right not i am shooting jpeg and can see doing that for 90% or more of my fuji pictures

You can test AccuRaw right now: https://sites.google.com/site/accuraw/beta-download

Thanks. I had thought Beta was closed. Anyway, I just tried it but it will not work on my computer. It seems that it needs at least 10.7 Lion to work and I am still using 10.6 Snow Leopard.

Al Valentino's gear list:Al Valentino's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow