Moving on from X series

Started Jan 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
57even
Senior MemberPosts: 5,706Gear list
Like?
Re: Moving on from X series
In reply to rocsen, Jan 27, 2013

rocsen wrote:

I think the OP might be legit. It's possible to be very happy with a purchase in the beginning but as time goes by you might notice things that bother you, until you reach a point where you can't make peace with some of them. People change their minds and move on.

Let the guy be. I find the almost aggressive behaviour just to defend a product in a dogmatic way very strange. Do YOU perhaps have an agenda? Don't get me wrong, I'm not taking sides but what's happened to respecting someone's opinion? The OP hasn't once posted back here, he doesn't want to discuss it further, he's mind is made up. You might wonder what is the point? As a prospective buyer I still find all this info helpful, good and bad. If you can disprove him and think you can add to the thread then go ahead, but personal attacks will just discredit you.

Do you want only positive glowing reviews and happy customers? Forget it, never going to happen with any manufacturer. I'd rather listen to both sides of the story but if we keep shooting these folks down they won't post here any more, thus skewing the public opinion of the product and perhaps unfairly so.

There is no useful information in the OP.

It's not a full frame Canon SLR in a small package. Amazing.

57even's gear list:57even's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro1 Nikon D800 Fujifilm X-E1
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow