Sgt_Strider
Senior MemberPosts: 2,059
Like?
Re: 6D does have AEB for 2, 3, 5, or 7 shots
In reply to schmegg, Jan 27, 2013

schmegg wrote:

lordbeau wrote:

I still don't quite get it.

However, I know (having examined a 7D body in shop) that it does three frames, three stops between each shot, therefore covering seven stops in all which is fine for me.

As Rick says - have a look at the manual linked above. On page 305 there is a table which explains it all quite clearly.

Bracketing is -3 to +3 stops, so if you shoot a seven frame bracket, you get a shot at each stop from -3 to +3. The manual explains it all.

I get it and the manual does say it, but I want to know whether anyone here have tested it and got it to work. There are no camera shops around with a 6D so I can't verify it for myself. I don't want to go through the trouble of ordering from B&H to test it. I hope you understand the situation here!

So I just want to make sure that there is no misunderstanding on my part. So if I go to the custom menu and activate 5 frames. Can I use the camera timer to trigger a set of AEB with the following set: -2, -1, 0, +1, +2? I can do that with a Nikon D800 without any problems and I think by default the 5D MK III can do that too.

Thanks!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow