LX7 with LVF2: Is it hard to handle Aspect control dial and Aperture on lens with LVF2?

Started Jan 25, 2013 | Questions thread
Cyril Catt
Senior MemberPosts: 2,859
Like?
Re: THE Francis Carver was a REAL cinematographer...
In reply to chillgreg, Jan 27, 2013

chillgreg wrote:

Francis Carver wrote:

Roger Circle wrote:

No idea at all what a "Clearviewer" really is -- and from the looks of it, neither does Panasonic.

http://shop.panasonic.com/shop/model/DMC-LX7K?t=accessories

Now, they do list a "View Finder" accessory for $224.96, so that gotta be the "clearview" or "clear viewer," unless it's a battery or camera strap or cable, that is. Whatever.

There are probably hundreds of posts on these forums about the Clearviewer... an effective and moderately priced viewfinder alternative to Panasonic's more costly offerings. A Google search for "Clearviewer" will provide a link to their home page. Check it out. It's a good product.

Roger

Why, do you know what it is? Is it something made by Panasonic? Personally, I never heard of it, don't even know what it is and who makes it. Seems like I'm not alone on this, either.

BTW, if I had wanted just to "google" everything -- I probably not be perusing the usually wonderful forums and threads here.

-- hide signature --

Cyril

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow