How do you switch lenses quickly for street shooting? Oly 17mm vs Pan 25mm.

Started Jan 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
Pasmia
Contributing MemberPosts: 527Gear list
Like?
2nd body... duh.
In reply to pertgate01, Jan 27, 2013

I felt underwhelmed by my GF2 for a while, so I picked up a G3 and had both for a couple of months. I had the G3 attached to my belt with the PL25 and the GF2 with 14mm in my Jacket pocket.  This was my set up for indoor events/parties.  When I knew I was going to be outside, I'd have the Oly 45 on my GF2. Or whatever fit my needs, you get the point.

I had the thought that I'd upgrade the GF2 to a GX1 and sold it.  Unfortunately, something came up that required every dime I could scrape up and have yet to pick up a GX1.  The good thing about this setup was that the G3, GF2, and GX1 all use the same battery. As of late, I'm have 2nd thoughts about Panny bodies, but that post for another day/thread.

I'm not entirely sure on this, but I think either the EPL5 or EPM2 may have the same battery as the EM5.  Either way, having two bodies is extremely convenient for a prime shooter.  I prefer the 2nd body to be as small as possible, but to each his own.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow