Bag for 7d with Battery grip

Started Jan 25, 2013 | Discussions thread
ehliysehr
Junior MemberPosts: 46Gear list
Like?
Re: Bag for 7d with Battery grip
In reply to CameraCarl, Jan 27, 2013

CameraCarl wrote:

Think Tank, Lowe Pro, Tamrac, Gura Gear, Crumpler and Domke all make good messenger style bags which should fit your camera system. If you have a camera store nearby, it is best to check them out and buy one there. If not, read all the specs on line and get one from a place with a liberal return policy. Camera bags, in my opinion, are harder to shop for than almost any other camera accessory. One size does not fit all. I like ThinkTank because they are not as heavily padded as Tamrac, so not quite as bulky, but the ThinkTank bags do tend to be somewhat shapeless as a result.

I think I'll go with the lowerpro, you are correct but the catch is I am here in UAE and the prices of bags are more expensive against amazon even with the freight charge locally around 11 usd, still the price is cheaper.

ehliysehr's gear list:ehliysehr's gear list
Canon EOS 450D Canon EOS 7D Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/4.0L USM +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow