Nikon D4 Multi-Selector switch came off! (LAME!)

Started Jan 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
JoshuaMB
Regular MemberPosts: 381
Like?
Nikon D4 Multi-Selector switch came off! (LAME!)
Jan 27, 2013

Pulled my D4 out of my camera case the other day and noticed immediately that the lower (vertical position) multi-selector switch and come off. Clearly it was "rubbed off" by the camera being pulled out of the case and the back of the camera rubbing against the side of the case... SUCH A BUMMER!!! It doesn't appear "broken", it seems like I could push it back in, but it's got a rubber skirt that somehow has to be nicely and neatly pushed in as well... looking for some help with putting it back in. Anyone else have this happen? I saw a thread on flickr about the same issue, though that person took it back to Nikon to be repaired. We all know that's not the quickest solution...

lower vertical postion multi-selector switch came off my Nikon D4

Just a warning to other D4 owners, it doesn't seem affixed, it seems like it's pushed in but not glued in in any way... hopefully I will be able to repair it, but I am worried about it continuing to come out in the future...

Nikon D4
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow