Please post 6 favorite Sigma shots you have taken...

Started Jan 23, 2013 | Discussions thread
pschia
Senior MemberPosts: 1,073Gear list
Like?
Re: A few of mine...
In reply to Raist3d, Jan 26, 2013

Raist3d wrote:

pschia wrote:

Raist3d wrote:

Nice! I have seen your cat shot before and I think the last shot. But very nice. I like the first for variety of colors and objects that may suggest some area, and the balloon shot- wow. Where you on a balloon yourself? I am scared of heights!

-- hide signature --

Raist3d/Ricardo (Photographer, software dev.)- I photograph black cats in coal mines at night...
“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.” - George Orwell

Thanks.

I think the place the first pic suggest is quite obvious.

LOL you are right I must have been really tired when I wrote that.

And yes, I was in another balloon at the time. Luckily I'm not scared of height as it is the best way to take in the scenery of that spectacular location. That frightfully costly balloon ride was the highlight of the entire trip.

Where was this again? Istanbul Ricardo... Istanbul...

The 1st pic? Yes, it's in Istanbul... more specifically, the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul.

If you're referring about the location of the balloon ride, it's Cappadocia, Turkey. Spectacular, out-of-this-world sceneries there.

-- hide signature --

Raist3d/Ricardo (Photographer, software dev.)- I photograph black cats in coal mines at night...
“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.” - George Orwell

pschia's gear list:pschia's gear list
Sigma DP2 Quattro Nikon D800E Olympus E-M1 Nikon Df
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow