First Pics with 5D 3

Started Jan 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
paulj623
Regular MemberPosts: 293Gear list
Like?
Re: First Pics with 5D 3
In reply to riknash, Jan 26, 2013

I had the t2i for a while then moved up to the 7d and now decided to go full frame.  the main reason is for Full Frame which i can see a big difference.  At least i can i am sure as if have read some say there is no difference but i guess the decision ends with the person with the camera.  Also photography is one of my main hobbies.  My goal in life is to be able to leave my daughter books of memories.  Not to say you cant do that with any other camera but i just love the performance of this so i guess i could have more fun doing it.  Also half of my shots in a year are taken indoors so i will probably still use the 7d for outdoor action and the 5d3 for indoor shots and landscapes.  Besides if you look at the pictures that i posted at high iso dont think I could have got those with a Crop.  Bottom line is now keep working on compostion.

paulj623's gear list:paulj623's gear list
Sony RX100 II Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Tamron AF 28-300mm F/3.5-6.3 XR Di VC LD Aspherical (IF) Macro +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow