Sam smug look on face

Started Jan 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
TJL LTFF
Senior MemberPosts: 1,183Gear list
Like?
Re: Sam smug look on face
In reply to Gwapodave, Jan 26, 2013

Gwapodave wrote:

I am looking forward to the 300 full reviews but am a little worried about the lack of evf.Have any of you guys moved from nx10/11 to the 100/200 etc and regretted it,also any news on a replacement for the nx 20 will it happen ? Not in a rush just yet because the nx10/30 mm is producing some great results at the moment,but I know I can do better,or can i ?

I didn't move from the NX10 to the NX200; I like to think of it as adding the latter. Definitely don't regret it. When I'm out just for photography, I carry both; maybe putting the 60/30mm on the NX10 and the 16mm on the NX200. When not out for photography alone, I'm most likely to carry just the NX200 with a pancake on it. Once in a while I do miss a viewfinder in those situations; but we shoot with what we have at the moment. That NX200 fits quite well in a jacket pocket.

By the way that 30mm is a wonderful lens. Glad to here it was such a good addition for you; not surprised though.

TJL LTFF's gear list:TJL LTFF's gear list
Samsung NX20 Samsung NX300 Samsung NX 30mm F2 Pancake Samsung NX 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OIS Samsung NX 20mm F2.8 Pancake +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow