Fujifilm warranty is absolutely horrible!

Started Jan 24, 2013 | Discussions thread
JavierDiaz
New MemberPosts: 7Gear list
Like?
Re: Fujifilm UK warranty is absolutely awesome!
In reply to steves94, Jan 26, 2013

steves94 wrote:

JavierDiaz wrote:

At this point one wonders if anyone at Fuji reads these forums. After all, DPREVIEW.COM is big and has weight, and this complaint is serious & well documented. Seems to me Fuji doesn't care much about customer service ( the UK exempted). Instructive. I'm a Canon guy, but these new cameras by Fuji were luring me as a sidekick for my 5D 3. I'd say they just LOST a potential customer.

Remember, there's two sides to EVERY story !!!

In my country (Chile)  you don' t have those liberal return policies Americans enjoy.  It's a three-months guarantee period after purchase and then bye-bye or litigation. So if you inadvertently bought a product with a missleading name that doesn't perform as you imagned ( like Pro here) or with minor flaws, that's it.

Add to it that cameras and lens cost about a third more here than what you woud pay at BH in America (19% VAT  plus 6% import duties plus costs) and you see there' s almost no room for error. That' why these forums are so vital and informative for people outside the USA-UK loop.

JavierDiaz's gear list:JavierDiaz's gear list
Canon PowerShot G1 X Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow