ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
jaba
Contributing MemberPosts: 638Gear list
Like?
Two button reset... to Bank settings
Jan 26, 2013

Dear all,

I recently bought a D800 after "some time" thinking about replacing my D200. I also considered the D600, of which I liked the possibility to come back to two user presets. I finally chose the D800 for a given number of reasons.

Nikon has been criticized because of the way the banks are implemented.. "But the fatal flaw of settings banks is that once you select a bank, any changes you make permanently affect the bank! Useless as far as I'm concerned.", can been read on this forums.

Reading the D800, and if I have understood it well, you can reset to some default settings. There are two buttons marked already with a green dot.

Wouldn't it be possible to use this feature to revert to the last saved/locked Bank settings? Or at least, be able to choose if the reset is to default settings or to last saved bank settings? Do you see any reason why it could not be implemented in a new firmware issue?

Best regards,

Jaime

jaba's gear list:jaba's gear list
Nikon D800
Nikon D200 Nikon D600 Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow