P7700 gives poor dynamic range / brightness results?

Started Jan 25, 2013 | Discussions thread
mallbuedel
Contributing MemberPosts: 921Gear list
Like?
Re: P770 gives poor dynamic range / brightness results?
In reply to epo001, Jan 26, 2013

epo001 wrote:

mallbuedel wrote:

I'm somewhat reluctant to discuss your subject by reference to Dwayne Oakes' pictures.

stuff snipped.

What is the point of this post? You didn't discuss his question at all, all you did was display some unskilled mouse-clicking PP on someone else's pictures. You did not add any insight or take the discussion further. This is typical of the whole problem with DPR, increasingly most contributions are not by photograpers or even people interested in photography, they are by second-rate Lightroom users.

You missed my point. In simple words for you to understand:

When I replied to the question of Sol Invictus, he hadn't yet uploaded his own pictures, but referred to one of Dwayne Oakes wanting his own ones brighter and clearer.

I gave Sol Invictus the advice to check the histogram for correct exposure before taking a shot, and demonstrated in comparison the effects of different exposures based on the histogram of the unaltered picture and one with more evenly spread tones. .

For someone who claims to be a photographer and interested in photography you have comparatively few  pictures in your gallery.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow